Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Practice Post

My name is Sarah Potts. I am from Birmingham,Alabama and have lived there majority of my life. I came to the University of South Alabama because of the combined elementary education and special education program. I hope to be a special needs or kindergarten teacher.

I am the second oldest of four children. I love to play sports, especially tennis. I also love to run.

I want to enter the field of education because I love children. I am a very patient person and like to help others. I also love to help children learn.

As a member of Chi Omega sorority, I have a passion for the Make-A-Wish Foundation. I love helping others in any way that I can. I need to get better at my time management, especially since I am taking a class that requires a lot of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment