Saturday, March 1, 2014

C4K Summary for February

For my first C4K assignment, I commented on Mr. Stampy Carl’s most recent blog post titled S.A’s national anthem. Mr. Stampy Carl is a third grade student at Hong Kong International School in Mrs. Little’s class. The link it his blog is http://kidblog.org/3A2Little/e586e30f-091d-436c-9996-c5f04c23e89b/s-as-national-anthem-2. His blog post was a link to the Soweto Gospel Choir singing the South African National Anthem. I commented saying that the anthem was sung beautifully and that I loved the colorful costumes worn by the gospel choir.

For my next C4K assignment, I commented on Josh’s most recent blog post titled Sunburst. Josh is a 5th or 6th grade student from Wisconsin in Ms. Reuter’s class. The link to his blog is http://kidblog.org/MrsReutersClass2013-2014/19277730-990b-4466-897d-5e229dd55c39/sunburst/. Josh’s blog post was about a birthday party he attended at Sunburst. Sunburst is a sledding and skiing resort. I commented on Josh’s post saying that I liked his use of enthusiasm because it made me want to keep reading.

Image of Sunburst Ski Resort logo


For my final C4K assignment for the month of February, I commented on Dalton’s most recent blog post, Argumentative Writing: Athens vs Sparta . Dalton is a 7th grade student who attends Bode Middle School in St. Joseph, Montana. The link to his blog is http://sjsdblogs.com/daltonh/. Dalton’s blog post was a screenshot of a PowerPoint about argumentative writing. After attempting to view the PowerPoint, I commented on Dalton’s blog saying that because it was a screenshot of the PowerPoint instead of the actual PowerPoint, I could not view the information. I wrote that he could try embedding a PowerPoint onto his blog next time. Ending on a positive note, I wrote that I liked the layout of his blog because it is organized and unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment